Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Remote or London, UK
Sensefolio, a leading provider of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data and analytics, is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for expanding our client base, identifying new market opportunities, and ensuring the continued growth of Sensefolio. If you have a strong background in sales or business development and a passion for ESG investing, we would love to hear from you!
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with institutional investors, asset managers, and other potential clients in the ESG and sustainable finance space
- Establish, maintain, and strengthen relationships with key decision-makers within target organizations
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations that highlight the value proposition of Sensefolio’s ESG data and analytics solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product development, data science, and customer success, to ensure client satisfaction and drive account growth
- Keep abreast of market trends, competitive landscape, and regulatory changes in the ESG investing space
- Represent Sensefolio at industry events, conferences, and webinars to enhance brand visibility and generate leads
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field; advanced degree (MBA, CFA, etc.) is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably within the financial services, ESG, or data analytics industries
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and building lasting relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of ESG investing principles, frameworks, and market trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Collaborative, inclusive, and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- The chance to be a part of a company that is driving positive change in the investing world through ESG integration
If you are passionate about ESG investing and want to make a difference in the world of sustainable finance, we encourage you to apply for the Business Development Manager role at Sensefolio. To submit your application, please send your resume and cover letter to careers [at] sensefolio.com.
Sensefolio is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.