Use Machine Learning and NLP
To Rate and Monitor Companies' ESG Involvement.
Do Better and More ESG Investments.
Give Sense to Your Portfolio.
Track and Assess 20,000+ Companies' Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Involvement With The Help of Sensefolio's NLP and Machine Learning Algorithms.
Get Your Free Trial.
Sensefolio utilizes Machine Learning and NLP techniques to rate over 20,000 companies’ ESG involvement.
Retrieve Financial News
Sensefolio updates its scores as soon as it receives new information from our list of news providers. In this way, Sensefolio provides a near real-time update to be on top of new information, which is a key component in the financial industry.
- 100,000+ Sources of Information
- Research Papers, News Articles, Press Releases etc.
- Bloomberg News, CNBC, Reuters, Seeking Alpha, TheStreet, NASDAQ, MarketWatch, as well as the Financial Times
Retrieve ESG/Sustainability/CSR Reports
The Sensefolio’s algorithm takes into account companies’ reports as well. It skims through each of their ‘Sustainability’ reports, ‘Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)’ reports, or simply their ‘Annual’ reports, as well as companies’ earnings call transcripts, and applies an internal Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithm to assess the companies’ degrees of involvement into social, environmental and governance topics defined by Sensefolio.
- 10,000+ Companies Being Covered (including S&P500, FTSE250, NASDAQ, CHINA SSE50, EURONEXT100 etc…)
- Reports Translated and Analysed
- Sensefolio algorithm including Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Retrieve Social Media Posts & Company Reviews
We, at Sensefolio, aggregate most of the company reviews and social media posts available on the internet (over 500 million social media posts and reviews per day). Don't rely on just one source, let Sensefolio take care of integrating many sources.
- Retrieve Social Media Posts from Twitter and Company Review Websites
- Rely On Sensefolio Weights Allocation Or Decide On Your Weights
- Sensefolio Also Relies on Websites Providing Women Reviews On Companies
Get ESG Country Ratings Too
We, at Sensefolio, monitor and rate countries' ESG positions as well. Because companies are based and/or operate in certain sovereign states, it is primordial to take into account how countries can impact these firms' ESG involvements.
- Sensefolio Has Developed The Sensefolio ESG Country Framework (SECF) Allowing People To Monitor And Track The Impact Countries can Have
- Compare Countries To Each Other
- Assess How Much Countries Influence Companies
Sensefolio ESG Framework (SEF)
Reading earnings call transcripts adds more information into the Sensefolio scores as our algorithms can assess and monitor both sentiment-based signals as well as behavioural-based signals.
- Utilizing the Gunning Fog Index, Which Is A Readability Test For English Writing
- Monitor Both Sentiment-Based Signals And Behavioural-Based Signals
- Sensefolio Takes Into Account The Analyst Favouritism Into Its Model
- Sensefolio Counts How Many Numerical Values Are Presented During The Earnings Call.
Want To Stick To Your GRI, SASB or SDG Standards?
You want to stick to an already established standard? No worries, Sensefolio also provides ESG Scores using GRI, the SASB or the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Adapt One Of the Different ESG/Sustainability Standard: GRI, the SASB, or the United Nations SDGs.
- We Provide Scores For All Of Them!
- Covering Social and Economic Development Issues Including Poverty, Hunger, Health, Education, Global Warming, Gender Equality, Water, Sanitation, Energy, Urbanization, Environment and Social Justice.
Please note: Past performance may not be indicative of future results. The material in this presentation is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer […]
Founded in 2015 through its motto “Give Sense To Your Investment Portfolio”, Sensefolio is a company applying the latest Machine Learning algorithms (notably Natural-Language Processing methods) for […]
Sensefolio scores aggregate three major sources of information: • Financial News (accounting for 1/3) • Sustainability and ESG Reports & Earnings Calls (accounting for 1/3) • Social Media Posts & Company Reviews […]